Men and women who deal with sexual dysfunction are not hopeless. There are a variety of medical solutions that can be used in order to get your sexual health back in shape.
1. Cialis – This treatment for males is taken orally in pill form and produces an erection in men who tend to experience ED (Erectile Dysfunction).
2. Edex intracavernosal – Far less comfortable to take than a pill, but available to a different syndrome of male ED, this treatment requirese an injection directly into the penis about one hour prior to the time when the man wishes to have sex. This treatment can be done no more than three times per week.
3. Alprostadil Urethral – Another rather uncomfortable sounding solution, but one that does do the trick for a number of men is taken by way on penile suppository. That means that you have to put something into the penis via the urethra. The doctor recommendation on this medicine is to take no more than two doses in a given day.
4. Vascular Reconstructive Surgery – This option is for men who experience erectile dysfunction as a result of an ingury. It’s also something that is typically used in younger men. The reason doctors don’t prescribe it too often is based mostly around the fact that it isn’t effective every time.
5. Estrogen Therapy – This is a type of treatment for women who experience certain types of sexual dysfunctions. Also not an entirely common type of treatment, this and also androgen hormone treatment have both been shown to imrpove the sexual health of a few folks.
6. Flibanserin – While it was originally developed with the intention to be used as an anti-depressant, it now has recently begun being used as a treatment for pre-menapausal women who have issues with their sexual desire.
7. Phosphodiesterase Inhibitors – One of the main active ingredients in Cialis, Viagra and Levitra is undergoing studies to test the core compound’s effectiveness in helping women who struggle with sexual desire issues.
The good news for men and women struggling with their sexual health is that there are a number of useful options available for study and possible use. Obviously, this list of treatments is just an overview of some of the most well-known types and still many other remain. Also, please be wise to consult with your healthcare professional to come to the final conclusion as to which treatment is best for your specific situation.